Gino Velvet Ottoman
- We are located in Chicago, IL.
IS YOUR SPACE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?
- No, it is not open to the public at this time.
DO YOU TRAVEL?
- Yes! Travel fees are calculated at the time of the consultation.
DO YOU WORK WITH ANY DESIGN STYLE?
- Yes, we collaborate with our clients to achieve their vision and execute it to the fullest potential.
WHAT SIZE INSERTS SHOULD YOU BUY FOR OUR CUSTOM PILLOW?
- We recommend buying feather inserts 2” larger than your cover.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PROCESSING TIME?
- Accessory orders are processed within 5 business days and shipped out according to the shipping method that was chosen at checkout.
- Please note that pillows are considered custom items and ship within 3 weeks. Please be sure to read our product descriptions in full for more.
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly. If there is issues with verifying your address, customer service will contact you to try and resolve these issues. If after several attempts of contacting you, you do not respond, you order will be canceled and your money refunded to you.
If you realize that you entered your shipping address incorrectly, please contact us ASAP. If your order was placed on the weekend, please call us first thing Monday morning. We will do our best to fulfill you request and change the address. If we are unable to, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect information.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from GlasshouseInterior.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it, you must contact the United States Postal Service directly. Glasshouse Interior does not hold responsibility for packages that state delivered.
Just a reminder that you will receive your order within 5 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed if you've chosen our standard shipping rate. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take a day to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends or holidays. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. If your order says delivered and you did not receive it, you must contact your local post office. We offer USPS Priority Mail to most locations (domestic & internationally). Your shipping cost is displayed at point of checkout. International orders may be subjected to custom charges by your native country.
Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting any returns nor exchanges.